Tuesday, October 8 – Thursday, October 10, 2019
1801 Wewatta Street, Suite 1000
Denver, CO 80202
The average mining operator now spends $20,000 per year on citations and penalties. In this must-attend conference for cost-savings, learn how to reduce or eliminate fines with the added benefit of improved safety conditions. With increasing citations, this workshop will prepare you to handle Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspectors and their findings.
This two-and-a-half day workshop includes breakfast and lunch and will cover:
- Legal and procedural processes of field inspections
- Citations & Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) resolutions
- Necessary skills for mine operators and representatives to navigate the ACRI process
Tuesday, October 8
8:45 a.m. – Registration
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Program
Wednesday, October 9
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Program
6:30 p.m. – Networking dinner
Thursday, October 10
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon – Program
Who Should Attend
Presidents, CEOs, vice presidents, managers, supervisors/superintendents, forepersons, chief financial officers, mining engineers, safety and health directors, attorneys, human resource directors, and any other salaried/management personnel who interact with MSHA inspectors.
The fee of $675 includes:
- Networking dinner on Wednesday, October 9
- Two-and-a-half day program
- Written presentation materials
- Breakfast and lunch
- Hands on instruction from three seasoned MSHA litigators – Mark Savit, Donna Pryor and Erik Dullea
If you are traveling to Denver for this workshop, please click here to view a list of recommended local hotels.
Registration is requested by Tuesday, October 1. Space is limited; please register early.