About this event
Count On 3 Things at The 2022 Stand Up 4 Grain Safety Week!
We have some great things planned for each day of the Stand Up 4 Grain Safety Week, which is a convenient, virtual and FREE event for those in the grain industry to:
- Assess! What are your current safety plans and goals? Are there areas you’ve always wanted to improve or change but haven’t had the time or resources? This is your opportunity!
- Attend! Invest a bit of time each day of the Stand Up to receive free, convenient, virtual content with tips and resources that you can quickly implement into your operation!
- Apply! We know how hard it can be to carve time out of busy schedules to make lasting change BUT we’ve developed materials and resources to help make this easier! THIS is YOUR chance to make small changes for a big impact!
10 AM daily learning sessions during Stand Up Week offer a different focus and resources available to you!
NEW! Bonus & Spanish sessions at 2 PM Tuesday through Thursday.
- Monday, April 4: Standup Kickoff Event – Livestreamed worker safety trainings focusing on safety around grain structures and equipment.
- Tuesday, April 5: Electrical Safety
- BONUS Session: Workplace Wellness, 2pm CST
- Wednesday, April 6: Heat/Cold Stress and Other Extreme Weather Events
- BONUS Session: Heat/Cold Stress and Extreme Weather Events (Espanol), 2pm CST
- Thursday, April 7: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- BONUS Session: Workplace Wellness, 2pm CST, (Espanol)
- Friday, April 8: STF’s, Crush, Struck-By Hazards
Visit https://standup4grainsafety.org/ for comprehensive event details and resources available to you!
McCraren Compliance offers many opportunities in safety training to help circumvent accidents. Please take a moment to visit our calendar of classes to see what we can do to help your safety measures from training to consulting.